Wednesday, October 10, 2007


Just a quick update on some layouts I have completed for a few challenges. The first is for the Friday night challenge at S.E. I have been trying to get some of my older pics scrapped in the challenges. So this one is of Craig's birthday and the cake I made him. We had to use strip journalling , bling, 3x patterned paper and ink. I am really enjoying getting into these challenges.


The next one is for the S.E first fortnightly sketch challenge. This was more of a challenge as I have never worked with sketches before. they are helpful for many photos though. I have been trying to scrap these photos of the Lyttelton festival of lights for ages.



I now get to come up with some creative ideas for Halloween costumes. Craig and I have just been invited to a Halloween cocktail party and costume is essential. :) It will be a great night so better get searching for some great ideas.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Hi Rochelle - have finally added you to my blog list after lurking around yours for a while. Love your take on the sketch - you have really brought it to life as I thought it was a very "square" sketch. Fabulous photos of the gardens - I missed the daffodils this year but love the tulips.

Mrs Frizz said...

Awesome layouts and love those pics from your excursion to the gardens.