Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Well as most of you know, SENZ (a stamping a scrapbook expo) was on in Christchurch over the weekend. Ladies from all over the country made there way to Christchurch for a weekend of scrapping and stamping fun! :) I've never made it to a SENZ show before so I really wanted to head along and have a noisy. To be honest I was disappointed, there didn't seem to be that many stalls dedicated to scrapbooking. I'm not really a stamper, so the stamps weren't of much interest. However I have heard that some of the classes were good, and I did enjoy checking out some of the altered projects. I didn't spend much though, more at the local scrapbook shop. I wanted a set of these Fancy pants clear stamps last time they came in but talked myself out of it. This time there were new stamps in the range and I had to get a pack! :) I also have given into the cuttlebug monster and got one of those! Don't you love early anniversary and Christmas pressies :) hehe





Also a big thankies to Lara, I was lucky enough to catch up with her at the show as I had won a lovely handmade journal from her. I have added my own touches to it and hope to use it for challenges over at "This is me". It's a brilliant blog where you use the challenges to create inserts for your journal answering the weekly questions all about yourself. I hope to get some of them done in my own time, just to capture this time in my life.


That's all from me for now. I hope to create tomorrow so check back as I will post pictures.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats a lovely journal Rochelle, and even better that you intend to use it to record info about you. Shame about the lack of shopping at SENZ but good that you got to buy those stamps and get a cuttlebug at your lss.

Mrs Frizz said...

What an awesome wee journal and I'm sure that you will be putting it to good use.

Will pop back for a creativity update as well.

Shell said...

That's an awesome journal Rochelle! Looking forward to seeing more of your creativity :)

Meg McKenzie said...

You have been rak'ed on the great blinkie hunt....... :-)

Lara said...

pleased you are making it yours :-)