Friday, October 5, 2007

A great website...

Just wanted to share with everyone this very cool website a friend showed me. It has monthly layout sketches for all size layouts and cards too. Well worth a wee visit!
In other news I was very lucky to have won last weeks "Friday night challenge" over at S.E with the photo frame fridge magnet I made for my Nana.
I hope everyone has a fun weekend planned, I plan to enjoy every bit of sunshine that is predicted so fingers crossed. Have a fabulous weekend and I hope there is time for lots of creativity.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh yes, I love pagemaps! Must go and have another trawl around though. I've saved TONS of sketches to a file in My Pictures, so I refer to them all the time. But it would be nice to get some new ones!

Have a great weekend and enjoy the sunshine!! And scrapping :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh, and HUGE congrats on winning the Friday night challenge!! :-)