Sunday, September 30, 2007

Friday night challenge

I hope everyone has had a good weekend, as we come to the end of it. The weather here in Christchurch has been really lovely over the past few days. Just maybe we will get a decent summer this year. Fingers crossed!
After work today I remembered the S.E Friday night challenge was due so decided to sit down and have a go. The challenge involved doing a layout, card or OTP including the colour pink, ribbon/felt or fabric and black pen. This is what I came up with. I wanted to do something special with this great photo for my Nana. This challenge was perfect! I altered a chipboard frame with Basic grey blush papers, added some Heidi Swapp letters, some bling, doodling and ribbon and voila! I have attached a magnet strip to the back so my Nana can put in on her fridge. It has inspired me to make one for my Mum and myself.
Anyhow, I better buzz. We rented "The History Boys" and "Catch and Release" on DVD so better go and watch them and indulge in a slice of leftover Lemon Meringue pie from last night.
Have a great week! Ciao.

2 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

A gorgeous pic of you and your Nana ... love that frame.

Beverley said...

Just received your PIF gift today. It's gorgeous thank you. So bright and cheerful. Love the little card too! Thanks :o)