Thursday, September 6, 2007

Well it's been awhile again since my blog has been updated, I just haven't had much to talk about. Here's a run down of the past few weeks.

Firstly spring has sprung in this part of the country. The weather apart from a wee cold snap earlier in the week has been pretty nice.


Also today I my younger sister's birthday, I made her a Lemon Meringue cake (her favourite). It's a lemon sponge cake layered with lemon curd then smoothered in Meringue. I also created a really cool mini album for pictures of her new puppy. I will add photos later :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY


to Vanessa!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow Rochelle that is a stunning cake. I an in awe. I bet your sister loved it. Love the wee card you made for her.

Mrs Frizz said...

Wowser - that is a yummy scrummy looking cake .... hmmmmm .... hmmmmm. Throw in a cappucino and hmmmmmmm .... hmmmmmmm!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Rochelle, you are the CAKE QUEEN!! I always admire your stunning cake creations ... and this one ... OMG! Hold me back! I want some!

Love the card you made your sister too.

Anonymous said...

OMG this cake looks amazing - mmm pity you didn't live closer and i would pay you to make cakes for us...

Anonymous said...

mmm and yes it was yum!, muy fvourite.. thanks for all the hard work you put into my birthday! it made the day amazing! =)