Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Here is my entry for the latest challenge over at Scrapbook essentials. We had to create a layout using no photos. I decided to use a family recipe, my Nana's traditional Christmas pudding. I wrote how she has for years made these delish puddings and now I have taken over the tradition and create two puddings each year.


Not a very long post, it's much to nice to be inside on the computer. I'm heading out for a coffee and walk with Mum. Enjoy your day and I hope it's sunny where you are.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a great layout Rochelle, and I'm sure it will become as treasured as the recipe itself. :-)

Mrs Frizz said...

Yummy - a special treat at Christmas. Beautiful layout.

Julie said...

I love the colours you used yet again - gorgeous taste in papers (no pun intended lol)

Anonymous said...

now this really is a family treasure Rochelle. I love the fact that you have taken over making this.