Sunday, September 9, 2007

Road Trip and Pay it forward


Yesterday we thought we would take a road trip up to Kaikoura for the day. My sister and her fiance rented a holiday home for a long weekend and we thought we would head up to visit. The weather was stunning as we drove along the coastline, it makes you remember how beautiful our country is! We spent the afternoon out on the deck in the sun, then after lunch and a relaxed walk around the shops we made the most of the spa pool. Oscar the dog enjoyed the company, we can't believe how big he is getting. After a fabulous day we headed home, both thoroughly relaxed!


In other news I was lucky enough to be drawn for Janine's (angelgurl) "Pay it forward" draw, so now I get to pay it forward to some people who read my blog.

So.. here’s the idea…I will send a gift (something handmade or something bought) to 3 random people who leave a comment on my blog. If I draw your name then all I ask is that you pay it forward to someone by doing of giving something nice to someone. It's always nice to fill the world with just a little more love!!

If you think this is cool, leave a comment on my blog and on Sunday 16th I will randomly draw 3 names and post you some goodies.

Till next time ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's great to get out of the city for the weekend. Looks like you had great weather for it too. Love the photos by the way. Also your PIF was sent today.