Friday, September 14, 2007

All day crop

Yesterday I spent the whole day scrapbooking. From morning till night we scrapbooked, I must say it's the longest time I have spent creating in one stretch and I was knackered by last night.

I did however get my version on Neen's challenge at her fab new blog " The music in me" done. This is a very cool site with fortnightly challenges based around music. I urge you to give a challenge a go if you have time. I added a layer of vellum over the entire layout then added the photos, I liked the feeling of frost it gave. I can't wait to see whats next.



Here is another layout that I really love. I used some really nice new Daisy D papers. They seem to always come out with such different and interesting papers. On this layout I made the photo open up and behind it I have written about some of the special things that Craig does for me that makes our marriage better.


We also worked on some brilliant recipes pages, we each supplied one recipe and shared them. A great 6x9 album for keeping our yummy recipes in.

It's inspired me to add great recipes to my blog from time to time. I have had some nice comments about the Raisin, oat and cinnamon cookies. For those who haven't tried them they are a must! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done on the all day crop, sounds like a fab and productive day and always good when you can share your craft with others. can you share the recipe for the cake that you made your sister please? Well done on your music in me challenge, love the soft look of it. i just have to stick mine down!! have to work on an assignment first :-. love how you have journalled behind the photo too.

Neen and Mike said...

YAH! I LOOOOOOOOVE your layout. The vellum trick rocks!

Monique said...

Hi Rochelle...catching up on the AnnJacks here...love your puppy version and how the circle is part of the background, looks great...and well done you for getting Neens music challenge done too...its fantastic! I ran out of time...maybe the next one lol!....an oh man those cookies look delish...busy scribbling down the recipe, thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

Aren't all-day crops amazing?! I love the layouts you have done, just beautiful! And can I just say I would LOVE you to share more recipes, as you are the baking QUEEN and I am always on the look out for new things to try :-)