Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Pay it foward....

As I said in an earlier post, I was lucky enough to be chosen for one of Janine's (angelgurl) "Pay it forward draws. The deal was that I had to pay it forward to 3 people. I could either send them a homemade or bought gift, then they in turn would pay it forward. My way of choosing was to take all of the names that had left a comment on my blog over the past week and pull out 3 names.

So a big drum roll please.........

Congratulations to.......


1. Beverley

2. Neen

3. Ness

I will be sending out a wee something to each of you. Do bear with me though, it may take a few days to get myself organised. Also HUGE thanks to all of you other lovely ladies for leaving such nice comments on my blog, I really do appreciate your kind words!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rochelle I am a great believer in karma. So what goes round comes round and a PIF concept is such a nice way to do that. So well done to those ladies and to you!! :-)

Beverley said...

How exciting, thanks! Love the PIF idea too. :o)

Anonymous said...

YAY!! so does this mean i pay it forward aswell? =P

Anonymous said...

Oh FUN!

I will have to follow suit...