Thursday, August 9, 2007

Warm Weather and The Good Life


Just a quick little entry today, I wanted to share my layout for the Scrapbook Essentials competition. Most readers of my blog have probably already had a squizz at the entries in the gallery at S.E but I thought I would upload it here for anyone else. :)

We had to use at least two homemade embellishments on a layout, so I choose to make some ribbon flowers. This weeks challenge is to scrapbook a moment from everyday life, including a photo and some journalling. I have an idea of the moment I want to capture but at present I'm not sure how to arrange it. Keep posted next week to see what I come up with.

For a blast from the past, Craig and I hired some DVDs of "The Good Life". What a funny old series, I used to love it as a kid and still think it's a good laugh. I totally recommend it if you are just after a laugh.

Well I hope everyone is having a good week and that you are getting as nicer weather as we are here in Christchurch ( I think it was 18C here today), hope it lasts for the weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That layout really IS "beautiful". I love your embellies.

OMG, the Good Life ... that brings back so many memories! I remember my Dad loved watching that show (and I did too, just quietly). I love all those English shows - Fawlty Towers, Some Mother's Do Have Em, etc. So funny!

Anonymous said...

The good life now there is a stroll down memory lane. :-)

I loved your handmade embellishments, and that layout was stunning.