Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I've got my mojo back!!


Finally yesterday I felt like really scrapbooking. Craig came home from work sick, and so I could hang out with him I set up all my things I wanted to get done on the coffee table and scrapbooked all afternoon. I got 3 layouts done and I'm so happy I feel creative again! I'm leaving the mess out and hope to get a little mini album I am working on complete this afternoon. I can only post pictures of two of the layouts I have completed as the third is for Scrapbook essentials ultimate champion competition.



This layout is of our day trip to Hanmer Springs in the weekend. We had it planned for weeks to head up there for a picnic and have a soak in the pools with some good friends. Unfortunately the weather wasn't so kind, it rained heavily all day. We did persevere and ended up picnicking under some fir trees, we must have looked so crazy!! After a few hours of soaking in the pools and some good conversation we headed home, stopping on the way for a much deserved hot chocolate. The rain didn't wreck the day, we had loads of fun and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

This other layout is using some of the pictures from our picnic last weekend with my sister. I wanted to capture the new addition to their family.
I wanted to say a big thanks to the lovely ladies who suggested some ideas for feeling brighter. My appointment with the nauropath went well and I have a range of things to do and take and I shall hopefully see them working over the next few weeks. Spending time with good friends and scrapbooking are certainly good ways to feel better!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, Rochelle! Great layouts - and great that your mojo is back! It's so nice and relaxing to spend a couple of hours scrapping, so I'm glad you managed it. Glad you're feeling better too :-)