Saturday, June 23, 2007

A weeks catch up...

I just had to share these pics of my sister's new puppy with everyone. Vanessa has had many weeks of deciding what type of dog to get and I think she chose right. Now I'm not really good with dogs but this wee guy has stolen my heart so that says ALOT! They have named him Oscar, which suits him perfectly. He's a Bichon/Cocker Spaniel cross and he is such a smooch, a really placid dog which is great for me. I'm already thinking of how to create a little book so she can capture some of these cute pictures.

Last night Craig and I decided to brave the cold and head over to Lyttelton for the Festival of Lights Street party" It was a nightmare finding a park but when we had, we got there just in time for the fireworks. The main street was closed off with heaps of stalls selling hot food and mulled wines etc, a live band played at one end and street performers preformed to the crowd. Alot of the buildings were lit up, it was a fun evening out. Here are some of the pics I managed to get.


Even though the sun was out the wind today was soooo cold!!! So today we have just been doing a few odd jobs and spent the afternoon with a couple of DVDs 's on the couch, now it's off to make homemade pizza for tea! YUM!!! Now that's what I call a great Saturday relaxing.

Keep an eye out for the things I have created with the Monthly guest designer kit, I shall reveal all later in the week. Till next time, cya!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Cant wait to see what you come up with with that SE monthly kit!!
My gosh going out at night is such a NO NO here at them moment - but the fireworks looked neat.
I so want that puppy!!!! He looks so gorgeous. :o)

Anonymous said...

What a CUTE puppy!!!!! Makes me want one!! The fireworks look awesome too, but I can't imagine how cold you must have been! BRR!

Anonymous said...

Isn't he the sweetest puppy.
Love your scrapjack lo too