Tuesday, June 19, 2007

My "Jack me up" layout


Late last week some scrap friends announced the launch of there version of the US blog "Scrapjacked". Check here for the details here - Kiwi Jack me up! How it works is that they randomly pick a NZ scrap artist's layout that they like and scraplift it, create their versions of it, then it's up to us to create our version and link it to there blog for the monthly competition.


So this afternoon I have completed my first "Jack me up layout". I had so much fun creating it, trying a little freestyle doodling with mixing and matching whatever I had on hand, it's so not my usual style but it got me out of my comfort zone, which I imagine this is what this new site is going to do for a lot of people. It was super fun, can't wait till the next one!


7 comments:

Raewyn aka whinney said...

WOW WOW WOW this is awesome! Love your doodling in your title 'block' too.

Raewyn

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Jack, Rochelle!! I'm hoping to get started on mine tonight. You've done such an awesome job on yours!! :-)

Monique said...

I am so excited to see everyones Jacks and wowee Rochelle this is just fabulous!! So cool that you just went for it and had fun...which is the aim of the game!!

Beverley said...

Very cool jack. Love how it turned out. Well done!

Neen and Mike said...

I LOVE the doodles! Plus doodles is just fun to say... doodles doodles doodles....

I love it... keep out of that comfort zone... ;) You did great!

Unknown said...

Rochelle very cool Jack.

Julie said...

Oh this just is so cool - love the doodling!