Tuesday, June 19, 2007

S.E Monthly Layout


I have really set my mind to getting through my pile of "must get done" things in the past few days, I haven't made a huge progress but are really happy with the layouts I have got finished.

Firstly I got my S.E monthly layout done. I've haven't really gone into the monthly challenges recently but I'm glad to be back in the swing of it now. It helps that the challenge was a good one, so thanks Neen. You had to use the title or lyrics of a song and incorporate it in your layout. I choose one of our wedding pics and the song we signed the register too (From this moment on by Shania Twain) , I absolutely love the page, and because I have done it in the wedding colours I will use it in my wedding album.


We got some really exciting news yesterday, our really good friends Mike and Liana got engaged on Sunday! They have been together for a fair few years and they are great together so we are so happy for them! So had to get on to making a card for them and some other birthdays I have coming up. Everyone seems to be taking big steps in their lives around me at the moment, buying first houses, getting engaged, buying puppies, starting new relationships, I wonder whats around the corner for Craig and I????

Anyhow still have a few ideas before the girls get here for coffee, so better dash.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely layout - those colours are gorgeous. We had that song at our wedding too (in 1999), I walked down the aisle to it. Still makes me cry every time I hear it (which isn't often these days, unfortunately!!) ... perhaps I'll go put my CD on now? ;-)

Neen and Mike said...

WOW! Rochelle you layout ROCKS!

So COOL!