Thursday, June 14, 2007

HaPpY BiRtHdAy!


It was Craig's birthday yesterday, so happy birthday babe! He had to work so Mum and I took him out for lunch to a great cafe with the yummiest food. Then had his parents over for roast beef and I finally mastered really crispy roast potatoes! hehe I made this cake for him, a chocolate/coffee cake with coffee buttercream icing. We ended the evening with coffee and cake with my family. He got some great gifts and I hope had a nice birthday :) Role on my birthday now!

I saw this card in a magazine and just had scraplift it and add my own flair, I know it's a bit feminine for him but oh well, I liked it! :) and so did he.


In other news we are off to the airport today to see my Dad off, he's heading to Aussie for a few weeks to take in the sites. I do wish there was extra room in the suitcase, warm tempteratures would be lovely right now! Well I better dash and get ready.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm, cake ... that looks good! Now I'm hungry, darn it!

Cute card too :-)

Kelly Slattery said...

Happy Birthday Craig! Lucky you getting a cake like that - YUM!!