Monday, June 11, 2007

The weekend

Wow, winter certainly hit here in Christchurch over the weekend. I might be being a wimp after the southern peeps had such cold weather and snow last week, but I'm feeling the cold :p Great scrapbooking weather though, so I shouldn't complain.
We had a lovely relaxing Saturday, we had coffee with Craig's parents in the morning at our favourite place over at Lyttelton, then continued on over to Akaroa. It was lovely and warm in the car but as you can see in this picture I took at the hilltop, there was snow lying about the tops of the hills. We had lunch over there and decided to head home, the wind chill was too freezing to walk about, but all the same it was a nice drive and lunch.
Today I started working on some page layouts from the monthly guest designer kit, it has been a challenge to get my mind around the colours and products. I do think though it's a great idea to challenge your creative side every now and then.
I hope everyone had a great weekend, and wish you a happy week too follow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet it is cold down there! I found it quite cold at the start of May! :-)

Can't wait to see your Guest Desinger layouts - enjoy creating!

Anonymous said...

I mean Designer!! Doh!