Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Big girls toys!!!


I know it's usually men who get excited about big toys, but meet my new toy! I know it's a fridge and not a scrapbooking item but I couldn't be happier!! Small things aye ;p

We have been thinking about getting a new fridge for awhile, our old fridge was just getting to small and the plastic shelves were are cracking from to much excess weight, but it was put on the wishlist. Then seeing as our fridge decided to break down in the weekend, we decided it was time to bite the bullet and get a new one!!! I spent most of yesterday talking fridges,wrangling a great deal, who knew there was so much to them. It got delivered this morning all white, clean and sparkly and now I am having trouble filling it!! :) Give me time though! hehe


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, lovely!! A new fridge is on my wishlist too. Maybe I should go and "break" mine ... hmmm ... ;-)