Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Monthly Guest Designer Layouts etc...







At the beginning of the month as you all know I was lucky enough to be asked to create with a kit put together by Meg over at Scrapbook Essentials, it had many interesting papers and bits and pieces in it. It did challenge me to think outside the square and use papers and colours I wouldn't normally choose. I think it is important and fun to challenge yourself when creating. It's great to see what you can come up with and see other people reactions to different styles.

I tried to use as much as the kit as I could but still have a bit leftover, there was loads of things in it. I will continue to upload pictures as I create with it. Here are the layouts and little Maya road album I have done so far.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome, Rochelle! I think the first one is my favourite, I love the layering and the flower in the bottom corner. The wee album is very cute too!! Well done!!

Anonymous said...

Oops, I meant to say "heart" in the bottom corner. The flowers are nice too!

Meg McKenzie said...

Well Rochelle I love all of it - thank you so much for putting some much time and effort into it and I love the mini album idea - it has inspired me to do the same!!

Mrs Frizz said...

Love that layout with the big bright flower ... stunning. You have been busy being creative. Your mini album is brilliant. Well done.

Julie said...

You have created some stunning stuff - I just love that Q&A book!! I have one of those and this will be just perfect! well the idea is - you wanna do it for me - LOL ;O)