Saturday, April 7, 2007

Rainy Days


Seeing as it has been such a grotty day weather wise here is Christchurch, after a very nice sleep in and late breakfast I decided to spend the day scrapbooking. Well I spent most of my afternoon getting the pictures printed and then shopping for the paper and bits I needed. So I only managed to get this one LO completed, but I do love it! I have recently been cutting out my own felt flowers so just had to use them on a LO. It was rather time consuming! hehe I have ideas and supplies now for several LO's so will have to get creative on those too :)

Craig and I thought we would invest in some mountain bikes, and earlier in the week we decided on which ones to purchase. So yesterday we finally got a chance to venture further than the drive-way. I can't wait to get out riding again, it was so much fun! As yesterday was such lovely weather in contrast to today, we had a great day out on a family picnic. We had a BBQ lunch then played cricket all afternoon. It was loads of fun, but I am feeling a wee bit saw after it all.
Have a fantastic Easter break and eat way to many Easter eggs, or in my case hot cross buns!! hehe :) Catch ya soon.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Sounds like a great way to spend a rainy day!!