Tuesday, April 10, 2007


We had a fantastic Easter weekend, as I mentioned in my last post we started the weekend with a great family BBQ. I have already scrapped the page about it, record time for me! hehe
Saturday I spent shopping for scrapbook things and did a page. Sunday when we headed out for a bike ride, I got my first puncture, what are the odds after it only being my second bike ride!! hehe So we had to walk the bikes home, lucky we were on our way home when it happened so it wasn't to far to walk. Bike is all fixed now and ready to go again thanks to Craig.

I must say I am glad Easter is over, no more hot cross buns and Easter eggs to tempt me. hehe I'm not really a chocolate person, but I did discover pineapple lumps marshmallow eggs and they are yum! Just like giant pineapple lumps. :)

As for today ,I have been completely dull, I spent this morning pulling out the veges I had in the garden over summer and have planted a heap of pansy's and polyanthus. Then this afternoon I have cleaned the house and finished another page. I know it sounds funny, but there is much satisfaction to be found in having a lovely clean house and a nice neat garden! hehe Must get back to work on another layout.
I trust you all had a lovely relaxing Easter! :)



2 comments:

Julie said...

Now that is a fab LO Rochelle - its so cool - I've sketched the basic LO - I love to use heaps of photos on a page!!
I discovered this Easter chocolate gives me a headache - nature is so mean sometimes!!

Hannah said...

Good for you scrapping that layout immediately after the event! Wow! Sounds like you had a great Easter.