Thursday, April 5, 2007

Can't Sleep!!!

For some reason I can't sleep, so thought I would get up and potter on the computer. Good time to catch up on blogs :) It's ridiculous that I can't sleep really, as I have had a busy few days and at 6pm tonight, I was almost asleep standing.
Anyhow today was my Mum's birthday, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!
I organised a surprise breakfast at her place with croissants etc, then my grandparents and I took her out to Pukeko Junction in Leithfield for lunch. For anyone who hasn't been there, it's a must! Yummy cake and wholesome food at good prices.
We finally got a nice picture of the both of us, my Mum prefers to be on the other side of the camera! This pic will definitely be turned into a layout or ten! hehe Talking of layouts, that's another reason I couldn't sleep. My ideas and journalling for the April challenge at S.E were whirling about in my head. It's a really special challenge where you honour those who served, ANZAC day is special to me and I can't wait to ask my Grandfather for some help. I now have the journalling down and will get the pics and memorabilia sorted asap.
Well I do have to get up early tomorrow so better hit the hay, will blog again soon :)


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Hannah said...

That's a lovely photo of you and your Mum! And it sounds like you planned her a lovely birthday.

Mrs Frizz said...

Yep, great pic - it's true what they say, when you get a pic that you love, most people will want to scrap it ten times, ten different ways. Go you ... every one of those layouts will look different and they will each be special to you.