Thursday, March 22, 2007

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged for the first time, thanks Neen :) Great tag, I must say I have found it hard to come up with these 5 quirks, not sure why? Maybe everyone around me is so quirky so mine just don't stand out, or that I'm not that quirky! I'll let you be the judge on that! :) hehe

So here goes.....

5 quirky things about Rochelle

1. When I open my eyes wide to apply Mascara my mouth always opens.

2. I'm a really bad channel surfer, I flick through the channels so fast! Much to Craig's annoyance!!

3. To go to sleep I have to lie on my tummy, I try to lie on my back and side but I always end up back on my tummy.

4. I am defiantly a night person, no matter how hard I try to get up early, it never works. Staying up late is just so easy and that's when my brain switches on. Another quirk much to Craig's annoyance as he is very much a morning person!

5. I have a huge fear of dogs and a slightly lesser fear of cats, this is defiantly a quirk, one I could happily live without but hey it's me.


Well what do ya know, I got to the end of them.... now who to tag! hehe

I will tag Hannah ( she is always so quick to read my blogs, so thanks) and Julie (another lovely comment giver!)

5 comments:

Hannah said...

Well, I've certainly learned more about you through this post, Rochelle! Thanks for tagging me, I will need to think about it for a little while in order to come up with some "quirks" but I'll definitely do it!

Neen and Mike said...

I too am a contender for Channel Surfing Champion! We have to have something that annoys them though

Mel said...

ve your 'quirky' list - aren't we all a bit strange! That's what makes life interesting.

Julie said...

What a neat tag idea! I have been lax lately at catching up on blogs - good thing I did huh?
gotta go think of my quirks now - LOL

Mrs Frizz said...

Quirks - you gotta love reading about other people's - lol