Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My Scrapbooking/Craft space



Over the past weeks everyone on Scrapbook essentials has been uploading pics of there scrapbooking areas, so I thought I better put mine up. I am very lucky to have a room that's all mine! Besides I'm sure I wouldn't fit anywhere else with all my stuff!
Recently I got my dad to build me some shelves for my desk (BIG THANKS DAD!!) and they are great.I wonder what I'll need next!
I love the way you can keep your scrapbooking things on display, like my ribbon jars. I LOVE ribbon and it's so inspiring to have it all there in front of me looking pretty. hehe
I must admit I did tidy up a bit before taking the photos, and have realized I could do with some sort of storage for under my desk. It is the area where everything gets dumped!
I am glad to get my space back, during the past year of wedding planning it was taken over with invites, favor boxes and wedding cakes, the wardrobe which is now tidy was full with my dress, veil and wraps etc for bridesmaids. I didn't realize how much space you need to plan your own wedding! hehe








4 comments:

Janine said...

Great space Rochelle, loved seeing ya ribbon.

Janine aka Angelgurl from SE

Julie said...

Love your scraproom - its so bright and so organised!
(nztreasure)

Mrs Frizz said...

Your scrapping room is so well organised - looking good ... love the wee purses on the board ...

Hannah said...

Fantastic space, Rochelle!! Love it!

Hannah aka honeybumble