Tuesday, February 6, 2007

I just had to blog these pics I took of my new monitor! hehe Craig has set up one of his old computers for me to use while scrapbooking, and in my colourful office it looked so boring! I felt the need to decorate it, I was just going to stick on some rub-ons etc.
Craig suggested I paint it, but I don't think he thought I would go so far as to stick on some flowers, ribbon and jewels as well. hehe
Now it's done it certainly doesn't look dull anymore! I would paint the keyboard too, but that is a huge messy job that I can't be bothered with.



During its transformation! hehe


What a pretty moniter!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

What a cool idea, Rochelle! Love it!!

Hannah aka honeybumble

Mrs Frizz said...

Gorgeous - love it ...

hazel said...

Awesome Rochelle, I love the computer Hazel