Monday, January 29, 2007

Busy Weekend :)


Well it has been a busy few days. A few weeks back my friend Bronwyn and I thought it was time that us girls got a chance to get all dressed up and have some fun, so we organised a girl's night out. On Saturday night eight of us girls gathered at our place for drinks,gossip,games and a bbq. Then we headed into town for some good old dancing and fun. We then finished the night off with hot chocs at Le Cafe. It was heaps of fun to catch up with everyone! Here are a few photos from Saturday, but I'm sure there will be more to come.
We must make the girls night a regular event, maybe a movie night next, we all really want to see "The devil wears Prada"!

Today I have been busy doing the boring jobs one must do, but did get a chance to do some scrapbook shopping and have made up four RAK parcels that will be going in the post tommorrow. For those who don't know what a R.A.K is, (I didn't a few weeks back) it is a Random Act of Kindness, and lots of fun when they are scrapbooking RAK's. It's so nice to do something for someone that's completely unexpected! Well that's about it for me, will probably blog again tomorrow with the layouts of my hen's night I am working on!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Janine said...

that movie is great, I loved it. Girls nights out are great.

Janine from se aka angelgurl