Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Music in me....

Here is my take on Neen's Music in me challenge . The song was "The real thing" by Gwen Stefani, so I decided to use this family picnic photo and make family my focus. I really love the colours, I don't typically use or like orange but I have used it on a few items this week. Fun to step out of the box. I can't wait to see what the next song is. I'm really enjoying doing these challenges, so thanks Neen for a brilliant blog.

I have been working on a few other things but as they are gifts I will have to wait till next week to post pictures. Heres a look at another layout I have just completed about my Mum's love of taking pictures, she hardly ever appears in photos because she is always behind the lens! hehe Pity I can't talk her in to scrapbooking , maybe one day when life for her gets a little less hectic. In the meantime I can make the most of having some great photos to work with.


Anyhoo that's about it for me, I shall head back to creating.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layouts, Rochelle! I am yet to do one of Neen's challenges due to lack of time but they really do look like fun! I like the orange that you've used, it rocks! Great how sometimes trying a new or "different" colour can really make something stand out. Love it.

Anonymous said...

I love the circles on that real thing layout and I agree I don't use orange a lot but when I do I love the effect it has on layouts.

What a great layout about your mum, always good to see the people behind the lens in front of the camera.

Beverley said...

Seriously loving the circles on that layout. Looks fab. Also trying really hard not to look at that yummo cake in the post below...

Shell said...

Love your layout Rochelle! I really like the circles!! And the layout of your Mum is fab :D Really like the 'film strip' idea!