Thursday, June 7, 2007

What a fantastic day!



Does it really get any better than a day of scrapbooking from 9am till 5.30 solid? Well today that's exactly what I did with some lovely people from work. I started out with a complete lack of inspiration, after flicking through a few mags, with still no major ideas I decided to jump in and just get started and it worked! I got one double layout, three single layouts and two cards made! I will post pictures tomorrow, to dark to take them now.
In other news, on Sunday I found out that I had been chosen to be "Monthly guest designer" for Scrapbook Essentials, I was so excited about this and couldn't wait for the goodies to arrive. This morning I went out to find Mr Courier had been and left me my parcel :) What a great array of bits and pieces, now all I need is for this creativity burst to last a little longer! I have big shoes to fill after the other monthly designers have done some beautiful work. I will take a few sneaky peeks tomorrow of what I have to work with.
Just a quick post tonight, I've had some hints from regular readers *wink* that I need to update so here we have it.... catch ya tommorrow with some pics! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are having fun with your guest designer gig, Rochelle! Can't wait to see what you create :-)
Sounds like you had a wonderful time of scrapping!