Friday, June 8, 2007

My creations

Well here they are, the layouts I busily worked on yesterday. I just love the photo below and it just had to made into a layout.
I have heard so much about people scrapping a layout of there handbags, I finally got around to doing one of my own. It made realise how many things I have in my bag that remind me of my friends, such as the bag itself and the wee bag charms my great friend Bronnie made for me.

I have had my Christmas photos lying around for ages waiting to be scrapped, so I have so happy that they are finally done. I find it hard to use so many photos on a layout, but love the way this turned out. Not flashy, it simply records this Christmas with family.

Although this page doesn't say it, it's to capture my sisters engagement and ring. She got engaged a fair while ago but thought these pictures were lovely, I have been eyeing up the soft green K&Co paper for ages. It all came together so nicely.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Neen and Mike said...

Wow Rochelle your layouts are just gorgeous!