Friday, May 11, 2007

It's been too long....

I have been meaning to catch up with my blog for a few days now, and I got the kick I needed when a friend commented on how she had been checking and nothing new was up. Oops, I will blame it on the fact time seems to be racing by faster and faster! I can't believe it was about two weeks ago I made an entry!! The other reason it there hasn't been much to tell...


I have however worked on something that I really love and have to share with everyone. This is the gift I made for my Mum as part of her Mother's day gift. I love the picture so much, and seeing as Mum has so much in her life right now (with my Nana suffering from Dementia) I thought it would be lovely to tell her why we love her soooo much! I have also entered it into the Scrapbook Essentials Mother's Day competition.


Sorry for the bad picture, was taken at night.


I also made this nice bright layout about the friendship between Bronnie and I, but must say I have been naughty and haven't caught up with her lately either, so we are hoping to have entire day of scrapbooking in a few weeks when she has time off, I can't wait!!



In other news, Craig and I are heading off on a wee break away. We are heading up to Picton tomorrow morning for 4 nights then down to Moana (Lake Brunner) for 3 nights. We have both been looking forward to it for ages! I intend to takes masses of photos (unlike our Dunedin trip where I was to busy looking at things to take them), so will have plenty to upload on our return. I'm taking my stash of scrapbooking mags too so will no doubt return with lots of inspiration!


Well not much else to say, better get the final things packed. Catch you all when we return. :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The gift for your mum is gorgeous, Rochelle! I'm sure she will love it so much.

Have a wonderful time away, and I look forward to seeing all the photos when you get back! :-)

Anonymous said...

Love the wee gift for your mum, saw it at SE. Lovely! Have fun on your trip and would love to see photos on your return.

Julie said...

That gift for your mum is amazing - how beautiful!
I so love that quote you used in the friends LOL!!
Hope you had a fab wee break!