Sunday, April 29, 2007

I've been TAGGED!


It seems that I have been tagged by a couple of people( Lynda & Tanya), I have been a bit slack with getting them done. These are always a fun way of learning interesting things about everyone and sometimes yourself! So here goes!


Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!


1. When I was younger I really wanted to be an opera singer and sing in Andrew Lloyd Webber Musicals!


2. I love to garden, it is such good therapy! I don't have much room where we live now, but my dream one day is to have a huge garden with long lines of hedges and borders, like you would see on Maggie's Garden show. : )


3. My all time favourite flower is the Peony Rose, LOVE LOVE LOVE them!! Such a pity they have such a small season, but since our wedding I have found a grower who just grows these. I am in bliss when we go out there in November!


4. I love Vanilla Chai Lattes from Coffee Culture (a coffee store chain) here in Christchurch. I go to Coffee Culture to have one probably at least twice a week.


5. I like heaps of music, but my faves are Bic Runga's older albums, Katie Melua , James Blunt and U2.


6. I'm just a little bit addicted to "Diner Dash 3" at the moment, even thought I know it's a complete waste of time it's fun.


7. I'm a clean freak, well my friends think I am, I just like a tidy home! :) and don't mind cleaning.


8. I love being part of a great online community where all these fab gals share the PASSION and LOVE of scrapbooking!

Now who to tag, I think everyone seems to have been tagged .... Here goes :)
Sorry if you have already been tagged by someone, just ignore mine :) Look forward to reading all of your posts!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, I think this will be the fourth time I've been tagged for this ;-) But that's okay, it is nice to be loved! ROFL! Anyway, check out my blog posts from a few days ago for my answers :-)

I love ALW musicals too!!

Mrs Frizz said...

Interesting taggee comments. Love peony roses as well, have quite a few of them in our garden and I just bought some for birthday gifts last month for others to plant.

Neen and Mike said...

I love the peonys... gorgeous!

I have already been tagged ;) and I would do it again but you guys already think I am crazy as it is!

Unknown said...

Well done,great info'.It's fun to learn about each other through tags.

I love Peony Rose's too.We uses to have some growing in our garden,but unfortunally we shifted really fast from our home and I was to preggies to dig them out.LOL