Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Catching up

Over the past week I have been trying to get caught up on my craft projects. I am trying hard not to come up with any more ideas till I have made a big dent in the must do pile! :) hehe

So sadly I may not get a chance to work on this months and fortnightly challenges at S.E.
I have however finished my Christmas star book, and must say I'm very happy with how it has turned out. I have embellished it through out and added the "T'was the night before Christmas" story. It fits perfectly in the Christmas letterbox tin I altered earlier in the year!

I hope it will be treasured in our family for years to come each Christmas.

While I had the Christmas bits out I finally got the picture of Craig and I on Christmas eve scrapped with the fabulous BG Dasher and Fruitcake papers, don't you just love them!!!!!


I have had a range of cards to make, and have got most of them done except the 5 friendship cards for the S.E card swap which shall be complete by Friday.


In the mailbox last week was my package of scraps from the S.E scrap swap challenge, I have now finished the layout for that. Thanks to the person who sent such bright scraps! :)


Well better finish this off, it's Tuesday evening and that means vanilla chai latte's with some girlfriends, better buzz and get ready! Will upload more LO's when they are finished :)


3 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

You have been busy being creative ... adore the Christmas mailbox. Verrrrrryyyy nice indeed!

Love the layouts as well and the star card looks absolutely stunning. Well done YOU!

Hannah said...

I love the Christmas stuff!! Very nice!

Julie said...

Oh my - I love that christmas stuff - its so gorgeous! Well done.
Love what you come up with with your scraps challenge - I have yet to do mine (blush).