Thursday, February 15, 2007

S.E Fortnightly Challenge Layouts

Here are my two entrys into this fortnights challenge for Scrapbook Essentials. The challenge was to use white cardstock as a background, I haven't found this challenge to hard as I have been experimenting with white backgrounds, I find it goes really well with bright colours.
Anyhow must get on with some other projects, I bought a cheap clock the other day that I really want to alter.



Sisters - Now & Then


My loves @ 24
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Hey, I really like the first one with the white background, it makes the pink stand out! And what a cool idea doing a then & now photo of you and your sister. I might have to do that with my sis!

Mrs Frizz said...

Love the layouts - then and now absolutely stunning - brilliant idea.