Tuesday, February 20, 2007

What a MESS!!



For all those ladies that said my office was so lovely and tidy, what do you think now? hehe This is it now! I am in the middle of scrapbooking our honeymoon photos. I decided it was about time to do something with them, and another reason to put off tackling our wedding album. As you can see, when the creative juices are flowing I love to make mess! As long as there's a small square inch for me to work in I'm happy as larry.

Also check out my other blog today for my honeymoon layouts, so far. :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Hmm, doesn't look "too" bad to me! I find it hard to tidy as I go if I'm on a roll ... I just want to keep going! So I think everybody's scrapping area looks a bit unruly at times - even neat freaks like us!

Neen and Mike said...

There is something to be said for creative chaos... I can't work tidy!

I love you space - so cute how you've made it your ow with the computer screen and the green buckets... uber cute.

Mrs Frizz said...

Nope, that doesn't qualify as a messy scrap area - sorry ... too tidy! lol!