Saturday, February 10, 2007

Latest Layouts :)


As I said in my last post the new February S.E challenges have been posted and they are all great. They have got me inspired again so here are the latest two layouts I have been working on.



The first was inspired by the painting of my monitor last weekend, what better way to capture it than in a layout. At the moment I am loving everything bright, so my room is full of bright bits and pieces. It was a real struggle to get this layout together, I just couldn't make it work. After a lot of pondering I am extremely happy with the finished page. Enjoy!




This layout is for the S.E's February monthly challenge, you had to use the title "This is love" on the layout. I choose to use this beautiful photo from our wedding of Craig. It's also my first time using free hand doodling, it was hard to get into as I like things to be neat and tidy, but I do like the effect now. It will no doubt pop up on my future layouts now. :)

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I love that first one, Rochelle! What a great idea to do a page about your scrapping area, I must do that sometime.
Fantastic doodling on the second one, you did a great job of that! I find doodling really hard to do on layouts ... funny because I love doodling normally, but for some reason it just freaks me out to do it on my pages :-0

Hannah aka honeybumble