Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I've been having such a creative time!!


No blog entries for me lately, I have been busy creating! :) Thought it was about time that I upload my creations, so here goes...


I spent all day on both Monday and Tuesday with some friends creating all day long, it was so much fun. As well as layouts and some cards made, I also was able to work on to two altered projects. I haven't posted them yet as they are not complete.


A layout about Wednesday coffee's with Mum, loved using the BG Blush range, they went so nicely with the coffee colours.


I have slowly been completing pages about each family member, here is one about my Grandad. It will be followed by the ANZAC tribute pages I am doing for a monthly competition at S.E.


I took this lovely photo of my Mum and had to use it :) and she is a "Mum in a million!"


Just a simple layout, I love the pic of me, I've have been busy making denim flowers so this was a great layout to use some.



This is from our Easter picnic, and had to use it. Love the greens, green is defintly my colour of the moment!


Just a quick wee card I made using the lovely BG blush papers.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

WOW, you certainly have been busy!! Great layouts, I really love the one of your mum, awesome photo and gorgeous BG papers!
You are so lucky to have had all that time for scrapping ... insanely jealous here! LOL!

Mrs Frizz said...

You have been scrapping up a storm. Love the layout with your Mum - what paper are those ones ... very nice!