Monday, April 23, 2007

The Interview


Here's a wee game that I got off Hannah, thanks for coming up with 5 questions for me!

P.S I put the picture of the peonie rose on this blog just because I thought it was beautiful :)

1.To play leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you 5 questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.Sound good?

Okay, so here are my answers to Hannah's questions:

1. What do you love most about married life?
Well not alot has changed for us now that we are married, felt like we have been for years already. But having someone you know will always be there in the good and bad times to support you and love you, also you have someone to share your life with which is the best!!!

2. What is your worst habit?
I wasn't sure what to put here so asked Craig, one of the things that annoys him about me is that I leave dirty dishes in the sink instead of putting them in the dishwasher or on draining tray. He then has to empty the sink before doing the dishes... hehe I just like a clear bench! hehe
If that's the worst he could come up with I'd say hes pretty lucky! :) hehe

3. Do you prefer to stay up late, or get up early?
I really don't like getting up early with a passion, I'm certainly a night owl. Not always so good when Craig is a morning person. I don't know how people are so chirpy that early :) hehe

4. If you could meet any famous person in the world, who would it be and why?
I'm not really a person who cares about famous people, but if I was able to meet someone famous I guess I would like to meet Jamie Oliver. I like his passion for life and the fact that he is happy to try and tackle big projects that others think are too hard.(Starting up fifteen & Britain's school lunches) He's not just a chef, I also love watching him cook!

5. Assuming money was no barrier, which country would you most like to visit?
I would LOVE to spend time in Italy, and explore there love of food. It looks so beautiful! At the end of the day though, New Zealand is pretty fantastic, so I don't feel hard done by living here :)


3 comments:

Hannah said...

Thanks for being game and letting me interview you, Rochelle!
Great answers, too. Italy is also my dream destination! :-)

Unknown said...

Hey Rochelle I have tagged you!You need to check my blog.

Mrs Frizz said...

Loved reading your responses to Hannah's questions.

Hope you have the opportunity at some stage to travel to Italy.