Saturday, January 20, 2007

Thought I would put up some of the great photos taken at my Hen's night back in November, it was one of the best nights, so much FUN! In fact because of the sucess of that night, all of us girls are making it a regular thing, starting with the "Absolutly Fabulous Girl's Night" this coming Saturday. I am sure there will be plenty more photos from that evening.
The day started with my bridesmaids picking me up for a surprise, I was thinking all sorts of things :) but we ended up at Pukeko Junction Cafe at Leithfield for a lovley lunch, then back into Christchurch for coffee and cake at Coffee Culture. mmmm... they have the best cake! but that's a whole other story! hehe
My sister and friends had done a great job, with the usual embrassing but fun games, lot's of great food and music, we all had a hoot!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: