Tuesday, January 23, 2007


This layout is of about Craig being " The one".
The journalling is the poem called "The One", which was read at our wedding.
I loved the combo of blue and green and the lovely b&w photo.



This is a layout I scraplifted from Creating Keepsakes, I loved the simplicity of it.
It's so important to focus on what you do have, not what you don't.



This is just to capture our New years eve,
I later realised that the journalling should read "New years eve 2006" not 2007 but oh well. hehe




I love this layout as I didn't use any patterned paper in it,
it's all hand cut and punched from Bazzill cardstock.
The bright colours go really well with the crazy hen's night photo! hehe
Many more of these to come, it was more time consuming but so much fun!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: