Tuesday, January 23, 2007

January's S.E monthly layout entry

A few weeks ago I came across a website called Scrapbook Essentials, it is so much fun for scrapbookers. They have challenges, galleries and a forum. Anyhow I have worked on this layout for there monthly layout challenge. The theme was "Mermories of Summers, Past and Present" and as this years summer has been fairly non-existent, I found some old photos of my sister and I making sandcastles when we were children. The journalling says "Childhood summers, hours by the sea, building sandcastles, carefree. These are the moments to remember!" I hope you like it. :)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Janine said...

Ho Rochelle, Janine aka Angel Gurl from the SE forum. Welcome to blogging. Loved ya layout, the colours took me back to some great beach /summer memories.